Radial Engineering Backtrack
The Backtrack is a compact stereo audio switcher, perfect for bands running redundant backing tracks on stage or switching between any stereo audio sources.
Product ID: Backtrack
For any performance that incorporates backing tracks or other pre-recorded elements, reliability is crucial to ensuring a smooth performance. Unfortunately, smartphone batteries die, laptops freeze up, and Murphy's Law will always apply. The Backtrack creates a redundant system to ensure that you can instantly switch over to a backup device should any problems arise with your primary playback source. This can be accomplished easily with the push of a button on the Backtrack or via a remote JR-2 footswitch, giving you peace of mind and freeing you up to focus on your performance without worry.
- Frequency Response20Hz ~ 20kHz (-0.5dB/+0.5dB)
- Dynamic Range130dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion0.007% @ 0dBu, 1kHz
- Phase Deviation0.3° @ 100Hz; 3° @ 20Hz
- Maximum Input25dBu
- Power15VDC 100mA
- Input Connectors1/4" TRS, 3.5mm, RCA
- Output ConnectorsXLR, 1/4" TRS
- Number of ChannelsDual channel (stereo)
- Construction14-gauge steel chassis
- Dimensions (L x W x D)4.6" x 5.9" x 1.9" (11.7 x 15 x 4.8cm)
- Weight2.2 lb (1kg)