Radial Engineering Pro48
Active direct box designed for use on stage or in home recording studios, with exceptional signal handling for use with both active and passive instruments.
Product ID: Pro48
The Pro48's innovative internal switching power supply significantly increases headroom producing less distortion while yielding a smooth, linear response that extends from 20Hz to well above 40kHz. This results in natural, uncolored signal that is as good or better than DI boxes costing several times more.
The superior performance makes the Pro48 an ideal candidate for use with battery powered active basses and acoustic guitars that tend to overload other direct boxes.
- Frequency Response20Hz ~ 20kHz (± 1.5 dB
- Dynamic Range99dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion0.001% @ 0 dBu
- Phase Deviation+28º at 20Hz | +1º at 1kHz | -2º at 20kHz
- Input Impedance220kΩ - ¼" input
- Output Impedance600Ω - XLR output
- Maximum Input+9dBu
- Power48V phantom - proprietary digital switching
- Input Connectors1/4"
- Output ConnectorsBalanced XLR-M
- Number of ChannelsSingle channel (mono)
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Dimensions (L x W x D)108 x 70 x 44mm