Radial Engineering ProD2
2-channel passive direct box designed to connect stereo keyboards or high output instruments to a PA system or home recording setup without noise or distortion.
Product ID: ProD2
MATCH EVERY PRICE
At the heart of the design are two high performance Eclipse ET-DB2 transformers. These deliver 20Hz to 20kHz performance with less than 1.5dB deviation above 18kHz and are able to withstand tremendous signal levels without distortion.
Unlike active circuits that overload when the signal exceeds the rail voltage, transformers saturate. This creates a pleasing effect that naturally rounds out the tone, acting like a subtle limiter which is particularly advantageous when interfacing the ProD2 with digital pianos, samplers and drum machines that can produce excessive dynamics. Transformers are particularly adept at eliminating hum and buzz caused by ground loops.
- Frequency Response20Hz ~ 18.5KHz (± 0.2dB)
- Dynamic Range128dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion0.01% from 20Hz~20kHz @-10dB
- Phase Deviation1° @ 100Hz; 8° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance140k Ohms, unbalanced
- Output Impedance150 Ohms, balanced
- Maximum Input+18dB @ 20Hz
- PowerPassive, no power required
- Input Connectors1/4"
- Output ConnectorsBalanced XLR-M
- Number of ChannelsDual channel (stereo)
- Construction14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Dimensions (L x W x D)127mm x 84.1mm x 45.5mm