Radial Engineering SB-1 Active
The StageBug SB-1 is a compact active direct box designed to fit inside a guitar case for artists who prefer to travel light.
Product ID: SB-1 Active
The design begins with standard ¼ instrument input with a thru-put to feed your tuner or your on-stage amp. The ultra-quiet active circuit at once converts the signal from high to low impedance to reduce susceptibility to noise. The signal is then buffered and balanced for long cable runs to the PA system. 48 volt phantom provides the power, so the SB-1 does not require batteries or external supply to make it work. You simply plug in and you are ready to go!
- Frequency Response20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Dynamic Range100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion0.006%
- Phase Deviation25/12° Maximum
- Input Impedance800K/23K
- Output Impedance330 Ohms
- Maximum Input+2dBu/+8dBu
- Power48V phantom power, 5mA
- Input Connectors1/4"
- Output ConnectorsBalanced XLR-M
- Number of ChannelsSingle channel (mono)
- Construction16 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Dimensions (L x W x D)114mm x 47mm x 34mm