Metal Plug Screw 4 Pole Connector.
Product ID: SP-4-FN
MATCH EVERY PRICE
Talk to our product specialist
The Amphenol SP series loudspeaker/amplifier connectors are robust, versatile and easy to assemble. The contacts are designed to operate with high currents and inductive loads, and to prevent any damage from arcing when disconnected under load. Cable connectors have a very robust plastic shell, with Amphenol chuck-type cable clamp, with latch release. They use slot screws, so specialist tools are not required for field installation. Maximum wire size 4mm sq. Silver plated contacts.
- Part pategoryMale cable connector
- Number of positions (w/o PE)4
- Lower temperature(GC) -25
- Rated current (40 °C)(A) 30
- Primary MaterialPlastic
- TerminationSolder Tabs
- Mounting TypeFree Hanging (In-Line)
- Shell MaterialPolyamide (PA66), Nylon 6/6, Glass Filled
- Contact Finish - MatingSilver