Radial Engineering USB-Pro
High-resolution stereo digital audio converter and direct box that is designed to connect to any computer and seamlessly convert digital audio tracks to a pair of balanced analog outputs.
Product ID: USB-Pro
MATCH EVERY PRICE
Whether you are playing backing tracks on stage, giving an audio presentation, or performing the role of DJ at an event, the USB-Pro is the easiest way to provide a high quality noise-free connection between a laptop and any sound system.
Made for plug and play simplicity, the USB-Pro will automatically be listed as an available sound card in the audio settings of all popular operating systems including Windows and Mac, with 24bit/96kHz digital to analog converters that retain the quality of the audio signal.
A stereo pair of balanced XLR outputs allows you to connect to a microphone preamplifier, PA system, mixing console, or even a powered speaker, with an on-board level control for quick and easy volume adjustments.
Should any noise be encountered, ground lift switches are provided and isolation transformers can be inserted into the signal path to eliminate hum and buzz from ground loops, for a clean connection to the PA.
- Frequency Response5Hz ~ 40kHz (30Hz ~ 18kHz with isolation)
- Dynamic Range90dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion0.01%
- Output Impedance250Ω nominal
- PowerUSB bus powered 500mA maximum
- Input ConnectorsUSB connector B-type
- Output Connectors2 x Balanced XLR-M, 3.5mm headphone output
- Number of ChannelsDual channel (stereo)
- Construction14-gauge steel
- Dimensions (L x W x D)127mm x 84.1mm x 45.5mm